Thank you to everyone who attended the 2020 Annual Meeting. A recap is below.
MII's annual meeting was held in Iowa City on March 9. We had over 40 in attendance. The program included a welcome from the MII president, committee reports, association director report, election of officers and MII's appreciation award ceremony.
During the MII's Appreciation Award Ceremony, MII recognized eight masonry projects for their use of masonry. MII's Appreciation Award are nominated by MII members and must use a member contractor or supplier.
Click here to view MII's A YEAR IN REVIEW.
The membership voted unanimously to remove one spot from the Board of Directors - brick producer. Click here to view the MII bylaws.
Congratulations to MII's executive committee: Scott Ellingson, TCC Materials - president; Andy Ward, Architectural Products, Inc. - vice president; Alan Boddicker, Stone Concepts - treasurer; Ron Hopkins, Edwards Cast Stone - secretary
2020 Board of Directors Election Results
- Stone/Cast Stone Manufacturer: Ron Hopkins, Edwards Cast Stone
- Block Producer: John Thiele, Midland Concrete Products
- Brick Producer: open (this spot has been eliminated via membership vote)
- Brick Distributor: Jordan Rausch, Red Leaf Brick & Stone
- Mason Contractor: Matt Banse, Seedorff Masonry, Inc
- Pre-Blended: Scott Ellingson, TCC Materials
- At-large: Andy Ward, Architectural Products